Location…is second to none!
Bedford County has quickly grown in popularity in the last several years with many folks from Maryland, Virginia, D.C., as well as points east, choosing Bedford County for retiring and second home purchases. We attribute this to the county’s convenient location, small town charm of our boroughs, recreational activities, cleanliness and affordability. There is easy access to I-70, I-76, and I-99, leading north, south, east, and west, and minutes to physicians, hospital, shopping and banking! Spring House Estates is surrounded by mountains and sits serenely on 49 acres.
Convenience…leave work behind when you join our community!
Our superior staff is very accommodating. Whether it’s special order meals delivered or changing a light bulb, our staff is there to accommodate! No more cutting grass, weeding, removing snow, washing windows, replacing appliances or costly repairs. We take care of it all! Within the Spring House community you will also find a convenience shop, full-service beauty salon, fitness center, library, computer area, activity room, pond, picnic pavilion, bocce court, horseshoes, and an indoor, saltwater pool and spa! The park that is adjacent to Spring House Estates offers tennis, baseball and basketball! What you don’t find in the community, you’ll find literally within a short drive! Homewood even offers home services such as housekeeping and meal delivery. Comprehensive health and wellness programs and a variety of support services help our residents make the most of their retirement years.
- Homewood Retirement Centers is a top-ranked 90 year old organization
- Spring House Estates was established in 2007
- Choose from Independent cottages and apartments and private personal care units!
- Close proximity to hospital and medical care, shopping and banking
- Quick access to major highways heading N-S-E-W
- Monthly activities and events aimed at nurturing mind, body and spirit
- Café at Spring House with a delightful chef inspired menu
- Continuing care retirement community providing you assurances of priority access to continued care when needed
- Maintenance-free living
- Broad range of amenities
- Full-size appliances (including washers and dryers) in each cottage and apartment
- 24/7 emergency call system with a landline phone
- Pet friendlly! (No size limit)
- Complete the application and financial statement and return it to us along with your non-refundable application fee of $100.00.
- Our Marketing Director will contact you to schedule a convenient time for your visit and to discuss specific details of getting started as well as to answer all your questions.
- Our staff will assist you in every step of your move, making it as smooth and seamless as possible.