Victoria House. We aren’t Homelike... We Are Home!
Since 1932, our mission at Homewood is to provide compassionate, professional and caring services. We strive to enhance the quality of life for residents, clients and coworkers.
Victoria House at Spring House Estates is licensed as a Personal Care Home through the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. Our professionally trained staff provides assistance in a variety of areas from personal care to daily meals, housekeeping, laundry, medication management and companionship. Our goal is to provide services in a manner that maximizes the potential of each individual. It is our desire to meet the emotional, physical and social needs of each resident.
Our Personal Care units consist of a bedroom, living room, large windows and private, handicapped-accessible bathrooms. We offer open-concept studio units as well.
All of our Personal Care units are equipped with an emergency call system which links to our Nurses' Station 24 hours a day. You have the peace of mind knowing that help is available at the push of a button.
Available Personal Care
- Licensed nurse on duty 24-hours a day
- Chef prepared meals with table service
- Weekly housekeeping and trash removal
- Weekly laundry and linen service
- Daily scheduled activity program
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication Management
- Mail delivery
- Maintenance Services
- Access to Wellness Center and swimming pool
- 1 bedroom and open concept-studio units
- 24-hour Emergency Response Telephone System
- Secure building
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and coordinated lined draperies
- Heating and cooling systems with individual thermostats
- Cable TV
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy